It’s a crazy time for weather now here in the holy land. One day it’s insanely hot and the other is stormy and raining, it can be really confusing. You wake up in the morning and think, “is it cold? Is it hot?” And most importantly.. “What should I wear?!” But when it’s cold, there’s nothing better than fur to warm you up!
Fur in general and fur vest in particular was very popular (and still is) in the recent winter, and there are many reasons for that especially in this place. A fur vest keeps you warm when you’re cold yet doesn’t take over your whole outfit so it can still peek out under it. And in terms of style, it’s definitely HOT. It can ban styled in so many ways, you can wear it on a top or a dress, or even wear it on top of a jacket and it would turn your outfit from regular to chic in instant.
I was looking for a fur vest since the last winter, but I just couldn’t find one that I absolutely love. So this winter I decided to look online, and found this stunning pick which added soooo much to the paisley dress I purchased recently and wasn’t sure how to style it. Together they created some kind of a modern Boho Chic, and I love it! To complete the look I put on dangling bracelet and earrings in earthy and gemstones colors, and a fringe shoulder bag, which is a big trend for 2014. We saw lots of fringe in both clothing and accessories on the latest Fashion Week runways. And the Spring\Summer 2014 collections of beloved designers like Phillip Lim, Proenza, Calvin Klein and Altuzarra approve: Fringe is defiantly a hot trend for this season.
If you are a fan of the Boho look, here are some tips for you on how to get it:
- Dangling accessories – a MUST.
- Use Fringe in accessories or clothing. But don’t overdo it.
- The colors used in Boho Chic looks are calm earthy tones like brown, beige, tan, olive green combined with more present tones like turquoise, red, orange and yellow. Usually inspired by gemstones colors.
- Let your hair loose and natural. Preferably with curls.
- All kinds of gipsy vets. They can be denim, fur, fringe or wool blended vests.
- Never forget the big sunglasses.
So what do you think? Daas is Good? :)
Fur Vest: E-bay
Leggings: Top Ten
Boots: Pull and Bear
Earrings: Accessorize London
Fringe bag: H&M
Bracelet: Private collection